Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fundraising

Yup, tis the season to begin fundraising. I am doing many things to raise money including: sending letters to businesses, selling candies/foods, and having my own little candle party. My mom is helping me a lot with this, and so is others from my family. I am so thankful, because it would be so hard to do alone. I also got most of my application done, I just have to get the medical stuff filled out and tweak my student letter.
Other than that, nothing else has been new. In my history class we have to do this huge portfolio project on a country of our choice, and I chose Spain =]. So that I can learn as much as I can of it, which would be helpful if I get to go there.
Well this is quite a short post, but nothing much to talk about.
Bye, Adios!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP