Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey!

So this is my first post! I am going with Rotary (hopefully!) on foreign exchange for my senior year in high school!!! Which would be the 09-10 year. I don't know which country I'm going to yet, since I'm not that far into the process. My choices are Italy, Spain, Denmark, The Netherlands, and Norway. I really hope I get Italy, but I really like the other countries too!

But I just had my Rotary district interview today and it wasn't that bad at all. I read some about the Rotary interviews on the Culture Shock Forum and I kind of got a little afraid. At my interview there were only 4 students there including myself, and the 4 rotarians that interviewed me were extremely nice.
So I'll post more later, I'm going to mess with the layout and everything of my blog =]


Oh, and I'll actually name my blog to where I'm going when I find out, which might not be for a while, but that's okay!

1 comments:

kendrasitalianlife,  November 6, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Hey I have a question. You said in your post that you want to go abroad 0809 year but thats this year so im a bit confused. other then that i hope you get italy too it turely is an amazing country that i love sooo much. right now there are some issues with the school system but its fun seing the strikes that are going on becuase of it. every country has its qurks.. i hope you get italy so you can see all of italys many. Ciao

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP