My Last Day in the USA...
Well, I leave for Finland tomorrow! I think it is actually beginning to sink in now. I am extremely excited, but fairly nervous at the same time!
My official flight itinerary:
Leave Pitt at 12:35 pm and arrive in Detroit at 1:49 pm
Leave Detroit at 7:10 pm (five hour layover!) and arrive in Amsterdam at 9:00 am (the flight is 7 hr and 50 min)
Leave Amsterdam at 10:30 am and finally arrive in Helsinki at 2:00 pm Sunday
Of course there are time changes in there.
It is crazy that I have waited for this for over a year, and it is finally here! It will be hard to leave my family, because I am so close to them, but I know it is worth it. They will be here when I return. And they will always be there for me, including during my exchange, even if they can't be there in person.
Since it is my last day, I will be going out to dinner tonight with all of my family and some family friends. I am glad that I will be able to see everyone collectively before I leave!
Well, next time I post I will be in Finland.
Ahh... Just mildly freaking out! But in a good way, I am SO excited!!
I will miss everyone very much!
Hyvästit Yhdysvallat
(Goodbye USA)

1 comments:
I am so sorry that I didn't get say goodbye before you left. I hope everything goes well for you. I am really going to miss you!!!
~Corinne~
Post a Comment